british elections

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 6 20:28:21 CEST 2010

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Raving Loony Party and the Union of Welsh Sheep Shaggers, there would

There's more than 3 parties.
What the SNP were trying to make a point of is that in order to properly
deliver democracy, you can't shut out even the loonies. They have a
voice (and even loonies have the odd great idea, or become Kings)
That's Shetland and Orkney sheep shaggers.

> You cannot blame foreigners to get confused about that. :)

It's the natives that are flummoxed, believe me.
Few understand it well enough to even cast a decent vote.