british elections

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 6 20:06:54 CEST 2010

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Some steps to get rid of the labour-conservative stronghold? :)

I voted against Murdoch :)

Fascinating reading the press: from "hi-brow" to lo-brow, all comentators work
psychologically with the reader thus: You are not as clever as me, therefore you
should believe me when I say vote for Cameron. I disagree with the latter. The
fact someone understands economics, politics and history better than me, doesn't
mean they don't have a vested interest in the outcome which is different from my
own.

Maybe this is the last election in the UK that Murdoch wins.

I love the fact he's been able to shove a tit in peoples' faces and say vote for
whoever I tell you, for decades, and nobody seems to find it funny!

Tony (HB)