british elections

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 6 14:22:49 CEST 2010

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Some steps to get rid of the labour-conservative stronghold? :)

The only way to do that is for the entire country(s) to stay at home and
ignore it all for the BS it is. Even one vote for any party above
another reaffirms their justification for taking power and their
continuing stance to treat us all like dumb children :)

What I no longer understand is why we always resort to these parties, or
tribes as is the tickety-boo buzz word, and argue about everything. Why
is the chancellor, or prime minister etc. not simply just another
permanent civil service job anyone in society can apply for and the
right person selected based on competence and merit, a bad one sacked etc.

I won't vote.
Once is enough to get the gist ;)

And yes. I think the SNP and PC should have had a voice on the Beeb.
What a mess UK P is in.
On purpose, of course.
The last 30 years have been a constant barrage of complexity, designed
to keep us all silent, tied up in paperwork or backed into corners.

F'em. F'em all!!
Almost time for some street riots over the price of f'ing cheese, and
the rest!! ;)