Rebirth...

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 3 19:32:20 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 12:48 -0400, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
> yea it's a simple port I think, it might get better in time- but i
> love how you can raid the old song archive :)
> I think they would make some real coin if they had proper versions for
> iPhone/iPad

a million ipad users and growing, that is a hell of a market to throw an
app effort into .. well worth it, too.

i could see myself, well .. a younger version perhaps, enjoying the
process of collecting/conducting apps for such a device and using it to
make music.

brings so much of the software /forward/, to have peoples hands all over
it like that, in bed and so on.  no more dedicated 'studio' spot to plug
in and make music - just do it wherever you take the thing with you.  i
bet i will one day soon, confess, that i have seen an ipad on stage, in
someones utility, and enjoyed watching someone play with it.

--

;