Rebirth...

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 3 08:51:41 CEST 2010

ewww. Another _Reason_ not to get an iPhone ;)

> __________ Information från ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version av virussignaturdatabas 5080 (20100502) __________
> Meddelandet har kontrollerats av ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
> http://www.esetscandinavia.com

Don't know about you, but I have started to send back all unsolicited
<real> mail where ever possible, either no contract, return to sender,
or <lies> wrong data, please remove from mail list, return to sender. I
had a ball with up to 50 letters recently, all from the Lib Dems, Labour
and the Conservatives, all returned to sender unopened, no contract,
return to sender, remove from mail list, lol.

It's still unsolicited, even if it's those daft cnuts in government who
think they are above law and decency and insist on treating us all like
mindless, robotic children that come in only three colours, and black.

Oh. My point is, why do people install software and think it's OK for
them to send an advert stuck on the end of every email you send
thereafter? I would uninstall any software that did that, pronto.
It's completely taking the piss.

I think the last time I contracted a virus through an email was last
millennia ;)