World's First Analog Multi-Effects

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 26 23:17:51 CET 2010

My guitar teacher is getting one.
He used my modular a couple of times with his guitar. Now he decided to
sell his GT-10 in favour of one of those, hoping he could get the same
sounds out of it.
I told him to buy a modular instead ;-) I would have been happy to build
him one...
Still, I hardly use my guitar as input on my modular, too many knobs,
not enough hands.
Cheers,
ToAd