Frankfurt

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 26 20:15:38 CET 2010

I've visited there. Künstlerhaus Mousonturm is a great place for theater and concerts (Laurie Anderson and Lou Reed played there recently, for example), as well as contemporary dance.

of course there is the Cocoon club, Sven Väth's very own.

There are quite a few good things in Frankfurt...! And Köln is only 90 minutes away by train, it has even more bars and concert venues.

Kai