New stuff from Elektron

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 24 20:17:20 CET 2010

Hi,

On 24 March 2010 17:40, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jonny - someone just posted this up in AH:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzszHo0VMIo
>
> Not a great demo and does not really grab me but defo looking forward to see
> more of it..

Yep, caught that on CDM.  One of the worst product demos I can recall
seeing - loop gets faster, loop gets slower, hi Mum I'm making teh
experimental moosik.  The idea's interesting though.  I can imagine
capturing loops as I build up a performance and then doing some live
remixing.  I've been trying to do this in SuperCollider and using the
RAM machines in the MachineDrum but a dedicated box could be good.
This being Elektron, it's safe to assume it'll be pricey which could
be a problem.

Jonny