NI Maschine Classic Emulation

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 21 22:11:14 CET 2010

Hey Tony

"Let me know how stable the beta is.  I am interested, but was a lit"tle
weary of installing a beta while I am in deep working on my 'album'"

Well, after using it all day, I did not experience a single glitch or
crash..

I really must say, the Maschine feels very right.  I could not write music
without Ableton Live as it seems to be totally in line with my mindset.  I
also love drum machines.  So far, Maschine feels like a proper drum machine
that you get physically pick up, throw at your monitor and it miraclessly
lands inside Live as a Clip.

Saying this, Im still a little confused about the best way to get Live clips
to trigger Maschine Scene changes.  I am now doing it view empty clips with
associated program changes but Im not sure if this is best practice..

PS: I know its not very rock and roll but I have spent today doing a track
that my daughter (age 10).  She wrote it with 3 mates.  We recorded her
vocals today and hopefully next weekend her mates will be over to do their
vocals.  I think its pretty cool as it kinda feels a bit "Lady Gagga" but in
a 10 year old South East London sort of way..  I will post it once
finished..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"