NI Maschine Classic Emulation

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 18:10:33 CET 2010

Hey all - I know I am very bad at starting "I wanna buy this" thread, but
here is another.

Wooooh - this looks sexy:

Classic Drum Machine emulation (SP1200!!)
http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/maschine/?page=1398

Maschine now gets MPC60 and SP12000 emulation mode..!!  I really am tempted
this time around.  The last OS looked sexy; this release is almost Paris
Hilton level!

The main thing stopping me is the fact that I really could not justify
Maschine + xbase 999 so, the 999 would need to go..  For me this is a very
non trivial step!

So, are the Maschine gang still loving it?

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"