UK members: The Digital Economy Bill - PLEASE take action!

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 15:22:07 CET 2010

> My first course of action is to war-walk (I don't drive) and hack into
> all the dolts still using WEP and download me sum Dr. Dreggs or Kyleee
> and get them all in lots of trouble.
>
> Importantly, ONLY IN THE RICHEST AREAS OF MY TOWN!!

I deliberately use WEP on my router.

A) For plausible deniability when things are claimed to be downloaded by
me, I can then say I must have been hacked into (by Dongy? :D)
B) My laptop's\Palm TX Wi-Fi hardware is too old to support WPA2 etc

I like option A best.

Cheers

Chris