UK members: The Digital Economy Bill - PLEASE take action!

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 11:40:17 CET 2010

On 18 March 2010 08:25, Dave S <sly at mu-sly.co.uk> wrote:

> It's not often I'd advocate writing to your MP (I tend to regard all
> politicians in the same poor light), but in this instance, I really hope some
> of you might want to spend a couple of minutes sending an email.

Done, although seen as my MP's stepping down at the election it's hard
to tell whether he'll be thinking f#ck it and agreeing with everything
or taking one opportunity to stick it to the whips now they can't get
at him.

Jonny