New track - Game Over

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 14 18:12:05 CET 2010

punkdISCO skrev:
>> <http://deadmengods.com/music/dmg_game_over_beta.mp3>
>>

> Wooh!!  Very cool.  Really nice synth track.  What gear did you use?

Hey Paul, thanks!

My main instruments are (as most of the time) Sylenth, Blue and
Predator. The shimmering bellish sound in the verse (and intro) is
Massive, the bassy arp introducing the 2nd choir is FM8, piano is
Kontakt. The main melody is a layer of the piano and two Predator
sounds. Drums from iDrum.

Track processing is made with d16 Toraverb, d16 Decimort, Izotope Alloy
and then some master processing with PSP Vintage Warmer.

I think you mentioned boying Decimort before so I checked them out, I
love d16's plugs. Toraverb is great, not transparent but great for
getting reverbs with character.
Izotope Alloy is a multieffect with dynamics, eq, loudnessmaximizer,
multiband exciter etc. and it's great for enhancing sounds.

/Micke