Zappa

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 12 17:05:51 CET 2010

Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> When FZ turns to him and tells him calmly "you can kiss my..." and continues
> swearing for several seconds behind a bliptone, it is just wonderful :)

Yes. But it was a -the point of a 'Crossfire' debate is to bring polar
opposites together, then summarise some crappy compromise at the end of
all the spittle- of a program.

Where does one locate the borderline insane, insane enough to argue
vehemently against the logical, moral and inevitable future?
Religion first, politics second, .... ;)