HBD.... yes, again...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 12 13:42:56 CET 2010

Thank you guys , It's really appreciated :)
30 y.o  feels a bit weird to be sincere ... but I m happy to become old, and
positive about
my own progress in my life even if it still challenging sometimes ...

Just to inform you all; I  deactivated my facebook account ...After all I
thought that Music-bar is only what I need instead of all this stuff ( js
games and stupid surveys about what people think about me etc... Anyhow, all
in all, I never filled any of them,  those stuff are super useless for me
imo,  ) from and on facebook ...

I think I can make a real book or a novel about how facebook is useless(for
me)  and how  data, surveys  filled in are  for capitalist reasons etc,  but
knowing how many people 'love'' f***book, make me realized that making a
such book will be useless in the big picture ...and it will bring me more
hate than comprehension ...

So this morning I woke up with some pink floyd  in my head :
We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
I transformed it to :

I don t need normalisation
I don t need face control
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

In other way; I wonder if Zappa will have a facebook account if he will be
still alive  ,
but I think no one will be surprised if I say that  I'm doubting about it ;)

Maybe some of you won t agree with me about my  f***book opinion, but  for
myself I don t need f***book to be in contact with my real friends cause I
got other alternatives as for instance MUSIC BAR !!!!!! is one of them yeah
Ok now I stop about f***book cause more I talk about it(even in the negative
way)  more I promote it as well so ...

I wish you all a great day ...
and thx again :-D
Romain