Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 21:33:15 CET 2010

Here's the rub, its not a simple MIDI controller that you can just plug into your daw like a keyboard. It's got a whole software environment that it runs in on your machine. I'm having trouble really finding info on how it works, but it seems like you would then need to route audio and MIDI to your daw if you wanted to record parts in your daw. I think, at least.

What I would like to do is say load up a nice bass patch in Massive, control asdr with the breath controller, notes with the keys, pitch bend on the up and down key movement, LP filter cutoff with the side to side key movement and lfo speed with the touch strip. Or something like that :) I think you can do this.