Joost : Earthquake?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 18:08:26 CET 2010

Yes. Go to Bon restaurant and get a meal there. take your time:

http://www.ivebeenthere.co.uk/tips/17353

We did (but I can't find the restaurant's website now) and really enjoyed it. it's very special and not cheap. But amazing.

Don't go for the large but rather for the medium menu (it contains some items not found on the regular -- and those are very nice). But the medium is plenty to eat. and it's delicious and vegetarian. (lot's of gluten though, so a bad choice if you are allergic to that...

Kai

PS: ah I found their site: http://www.fuchabon.co.jp/english

it seems they changed things around a bit and now have 4 choices in menus. so I am lost. but we had an 11 item Fucha menu..