Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 10:37:13 CET 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 4:14 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> Don't know what you mean
>
> The effort put into looking cool versus the effort put into doing
> something cool.

Yea there is not too much out there, these are somewhat interesting,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhktaAoYQqQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W_JBDMA678&feature=related - excellent
facial drama

I think part of the issue is, it is fairly new. I have seen some
complaints about software issues, lack of documentation, and
complexity in configuring deeper functions as they involve weird
complex key presses some which are not documented. That was from Nov/
Dec, not sure if things are better now, cant check their site forums
as you need to be registered.

I would jump on this as I think it would be pretty cool to rock synth
lines on it, especially bass but I'm still trying to sort out how it
works in a daw composing environment, their software is really the
environment it runs in and you load their instruments and Audio units
etc.. in that, and I guess do recording, looping etc.. via that. This
guy is apparently routing audio and midi to Live, I'm wondering how
well that works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmQMDP1PCc&feature=related