Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 08:52:31 CET 2010

On Mar 6, 2010, at 5:37 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> But is' the sequencer also in the pico? I thought it was only in the
> large one?

Q: Does the Eigenharp Pico have the drum sequencer featured?

A: We are still experimenting with this on the Pico and anticipate
releasing a more advanced playing setup to enable the Arranger in the
very near future. This will be available for download for all our
customers. It is not currently enabled in the factory setup. If you
sign up for our newsletter on www.eigenlabs.com/newsletter then we can
let you know when it becomes available.