Friday 12th - out in London Bridge

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 8 21:19:26 CET 2010

Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> photo id?

This ID business is beyond a joke.
My son has taken 2 years to try and open a bank account, and that's not
just because he's a wasted teenager. It's simply too much complications
to get the requisite ID and to get one, you need another etc.
I'm glad I did most of that a long time ago.
These days, I would be inclined to just give up and f'k them by not
having any ID, no bank accounts and by paying no tax at all.
All those cold callers, council busybodies and mailshots will get given
random identities generated with my 'leet VB identity generator Gooey!