Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 7 14:03:18 CET 2010

Hey Gert

> I've been checking some vids. Another option would be getting one
> of the new wind instruments from Yamaha or Akai.

For me, the Pico etc at not about being a wind instrument, they are more
about the keys.  As Jay (I think) said: the wind part is just for
expression.

If anyone has found a clip of one being used for something other than
classical, I would be very interested..  Surely they must lend themselves to
composing bulk standard electro/rock/pop etc??

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"