Music-bar Radio

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 6 19:40:04 CET 2010

>> Not here in Europe!
> Perhaps some of our European members can comment on this, but I'm
> not so
> sure that there aren't similarly silly things in the Old Continent.

If we all stick together, we can defend this ourselves pretty well, I
think.  I just thought it would be nice to have a page we could go to
that would play the latest tracks as they are released on the bar ..
for me personally that'd be nice to have, because I have many people
I'd like to have listen to the music-bar releases ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan