Midi for iPhone

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 5 17:36:35 CET 2010

On 5 March 2010 16:21, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
>> I'm not happy with using wireless in my live setup, I don't think it's
>> reliable enough.
>
> I bet you'd just need a few hours of experience with such a setup to
> assuage your fears ..

I'll probably give it another go at some point because I do really
like the idea of a little multitouch controller for whole mix,
breakdown-type effects.  For the time being the cheapo PS2 knock-off
joypad I picked up is doing a good enough job (although I'm probably
going to switch to the using the MiniCommand when I get round to
writing a firmware for it).

Jonny