Alien Moon

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 2 23:01:35 CET 2010

Martin Naef schreef:
>>> Erm, didn't you have a real one?
>> Yep, but since I didn't have much time, I chose for the
>> Spectrasonics version, which is very, very, very good, and new
>> basslines are recorded and edited in seconds instead of hours. :-)
>
> Fair enough. I've been playing quite a bit of bass recently, but it
> would take me ages to get anything recorded properly... Thankfully, I'm
> perfectly happy just playing along these days, so that doesn't bother me
> the least.

Thing is, if you have to record something quick, and you don't
even know how the track will develop, it's sort of time consuming
to pick up your instrument again and again to record another
part. With the virtual version an added bassline and some extra
chord parts on the higher strings are done in seconds.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n