Rant: Why fixing printers is shit

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 1 13:48:53 CET 2010

If it's any help, I have a spare Epson Stylus DX4850 here (we used my
girlfriend's all in one printer/scanner/copier instead of that one because
the ink costs for the Epson are insane), so I might be able to donate parts
if you get into a situation where smashing your way into that one reveals
how you could have got in without ruining it.

- Andy_R