RPM-010

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 1 08:31:29 CET 2010

Quoting Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>:
> Is someone mastering these? Andy? Joost? I think someone always did in
> the past before being put on the CD. I ask because I think I am done
> with mine and I suck ass at that stuff :) so my track may be low in
> volume.

I did it last year. But this time I simply didn't have the time or
headspace to contribute - family had priority this weekend, so no
frantic last-minute music making other than a jam-session with some
new toys...

However, if you guys want to compile the material in CD-style form for
distribution after the RPM challenge, I'm happy to do some mastering
over the next two weeks.

Martin