FreeDB

Peter Korsten EMAIL_HIDDEN
Tue Mar 2 18:39:32 CET 2010

As you may know, I'm currently encoding my entire CD collection into
FLAC format using Exact Audio Copy. This uses FreeDB to identify CDs.

So it's nice to see that 'The falls of Vamal' and 'The winds of Laax'
are in there, too. :)

Incidentally, Gert, do you guys have more albums out? And who else has
albums out that can be acquired on a good old-fashioned CD?

Even though I recently bought my first download-only album, 'The falls
of Vamal' has the most wonderful CD case, which is something you don't
get with a download.

- Peter