Summer jam the Hague

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 30 23:26:30 CEST 2010

Have been trying to reacquaint myself the with train situation in NL, last time I was there was 2 1/2 years ago. Is this the best place to play with schedules n stuff - http://www.ns.nl ? Also just confirming you can't use US(no chip) credit/debit cards in the machines if anyone knows? I know if did not work in Paris for me but I forget if it worked in NL.