Live HW controllers

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 27 23:14:59 CEST 2010

On Jun 26, 2010, at 9:34 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> I have been *considering* dumping my MPC only live setup in favor of a
> laptop with Maschine and Live running.  I really like the Livid
> Instruments Ohm64.  My only real gripe is that the pads do not sense
> velocity, and I would love love LOVE an 8x8 grid that was velocity
> sensitive...

Yea the Livid Ohm seems cool, and I am surprised that the price is pretty decent for how quality it looks, but with the flexibility it offers it looks like you have to do a lot of set up in the editor. Similar to the monome it looks like you have to dork out with it quite a bit, great if that's your thing. Hmmmm.

Why don't you use the Maschine controller along with?