Dental Corporations of the World!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 25 20:11:47 CEST 2010

Romain / rXg wrote:
> If this guy manage it will be or super rich  or it will be on the black
> list ...
> All in all respect ! :)

He might just end up dead on a hill somewhere...

It was my 40th birthday recently.
All you friend'ish guys remembered, of course, and used your extreme
telepathic skills to implant the impulsion for one of my neighbours to
throw out a boxed, in perfect working order Linksys WRT54G router on the
day of my birth, which I promptly rescued, reprogrammed with Tomato
firmware and made into a WDS extender so I now dominate the local 2.4Ghz
spectrum!!

Only the most hacked router, evar! No denying!
But apparently worthless to some.

;)