help w/ flights needed (was: Re: Summer jam The Hague)

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 24 19:59:28 CEST 2010

Hi All,

    I'm trying to find affordable and reasonable flights from AUT to the NL.

I'd like to go to the NL on 26th of July and have to be back at VIE-airport on 31st at 6pm latest.

That includes the hope to see some of you on Sat - even if it's just for brunch or so.
So far KLM appears to be the best available. Drawback is that I'd arrive at night in AMS which spoils it to me.

Do I have to go via AMS anyway?

I'm going to Wageningen first so I thought of going to Germany and travel the remaining distance by train.
AMS-Wageningen also is some considerable trip anyway.

The only airport in that other direction which came up to my mind is Cologne/Bonn (CGN),
but travel times and fares are even worse, as far as I could see.

Are there any other realistic options I can't see at the moment?
I was close to book the KLM route but then again I thought it may be better to ask in order to be sure.

Thanks a lot,

    Michael. :-)

PS:
In contrary to my situation and my plans I spontaneously booked a short trip to Cambridge.
I'll be there on Fri afternoon and go back on Sun afternoon.  ;-)
This was a serious puzzle to solve, the planning was a pain in the arse.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at