Summer jam The Hague

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 23 01:37:30 CEST 2010

I just checked KLM and Austrian - unsuitable schedule. Splitting that in two one way tickets becomes ridiculously expensive.
Air Berlin doesn't fly from VIE to AMS, Lufthansa is expensive at all.
Forget Easyjet and RyanAir, I need to go from VIE and don't want a roundtrip through Europe. ;-)
Checking Swiss and Air France ...  :-/

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at