apple's in-ear headphones

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 22 20:28:25 CEST 2010

Op 22-6-2010 11:46, Gert van Santen schreef:

> I own the previous 17" (C2D) and have never had any issues with
> temperature. I must say I often use an external keyboard and
> mouse, like Joost does...

It just reaffirms my belief that laptops suck (for me at least).
Desktops are cool, pads are über-cool, smart phones are handy (well,
that's what they call them in Germany anyway), but laptops manage to
combine the least appealing features of all.

At work, I've got an ageing Core Duo laptop from Dell, and it's back to
occasionally scaling back to 981 MHz (instead of 1.66 GHz) because the
CPU sink is probably dusty and running too hot.

Their replacements, the Core i7 desktops are here, but we're still
waiting for the 10k RPM discs...

- Peter