Summer jam the Hague

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 22 16:51:12 CEST 2010

On Jun 22, 2010, at 15:21 , Gert van Santen wrote:

> Op 22-6-2010 15:06, Michael Zacherl. schreef:

>>> I've been to the Mercure (Spui) twice before. Nice hotel 6-7
>>> minutes walking from Joost, and Michael and Tony HB have been
>>> there too.
>>
>> it's very nice but it also became very expensive.
>
> It's 85 euros a night if you reserve now...

cool!  Two years ago when I asked the Mercure for special rates (right after the renovation) it was 185,-/night (just checked my mail archive).

I looked at the current rates of Hotel Ibis as well:  58.20/night. To be fair, the Ibis was 92,- back then (March 2008).
I also booked about a month in advance.

And yes, the Mercure is nicer.  ;-)
If I managed to get things arranged I'd like to arrive on the 26th, rent a bicycle and chill in the country side and at the coast, looking forward to see some/all of you on Friday.
I'd have to depart around Sat lunchtime to be in time.

pondering,

            Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at