well, this really ruined my day...

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 20 22:35:28 CEST 2010

I don't know, I can run my PCIe version of the 424 with much lower latency
and more tracks than I could the 324.  At the time I upgraded the card, my
system had both card slots and I used the 324 for about a year before making
the change.  I noticed a huge performance difference in the two.  Also,
being able to run a forth interface was a big gain for me and I do use all
4.

James R. Coplin