well, this really ruined my day...

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 20 20:51:04 CEST 2010

This has been my gripe with MOTU for years.  They keep insisting how hard it
is to make drivers yet I have had devices made by two guys in a garage with
drivers that worked great.  Further, as a former developer, I can say that
the information Microsoft provides you with in their tool sets for building
stuff is exceedingly well done - better than any other platform (including
ones named after fruit) I ever worked on.  I had the driver testing tool
that I would run on the MOTU driver showing it was incorrect and they still
argued with me.  If I can run the included driver compliance application and
see that the driver was incorrect, how they could release it and not fix it
for years was baffling.

James R. Coplin