Need, analog, synth

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 14 23:00:51 CEST 2010

On 11.06.2010, at 19:58, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:

> Cool, yea I think the ui is acceptable as well. Why did you like it better than the voyager? The overdrive in the filter?

Ii don't remember the details. There were some crackling (=bug) sounds in the filter of the Voyager, that might be a model fault or some bug that was squashed but guitar center never updated their voyager?

BUt something made the sound of the phatty more direct to me, less of a "wow" in a synth store patch and more of a "I wanna use this in a track" type of *character*...

Kai