sh101 (was: Need, analog, synth)

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 12 20:27:19 CEST 2010

I really like it a lot(no menu screen at all!) I would pick one up in a second if I was not considering other options right now. Though I'm not really comparing it to the analog things I'm looking at, it's a separate beast that I would like to have. Here was one cool demo I saw, you have to skip a bit forward, they are also taking about another organ/piano thing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3upgGmaP9E&sns=em

I guess I could get a Gaia and a mopho keyboard for about the same as the LP ;)