sh101 (was: Need, analog, synth)

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 12 17:33:30 CEST 2010

The Gaia is another one that has my attention.  I am considering it as
a replacement to my waldorf blofeld keyboard.

I really love the blofeld, but a lot of the implementation choices
made a lot of features less than useful (try loading 64mb of samples
via MIDI DUMP and you will know what I mean). Also, its just plain
buggy as hell and waldorf doesnt even want to recognize that fact. If
I didnt love the sound of it, I would never put up with it.

but back to Andy's original requirements, the Gaia is not analog.  But
IMHO that really doesnt matter that much these days.