fun drummachine?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 4 09:35:24 CEST 2010

A friend who is a vocalist for a scream-hardcore band asked me to recommend a drum machine to him. He wants to create some beats and stuff for skits, intros and small breaks during their shows.

Of course since this is basically just a toy to him, he doesn't want to spend a lot of money.

can someone recommend a cheapish but fun drum machine? The machine drum would suit him perfectly for sound, I believe, but there is no way he'd spend that much money.

If you'd like to listen to their music, they are here: http//myspace.com/disposedtomirth

thanks,
Kai