First eBay A$$hole encountered

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 4 09:29:55 CEST 2010

On 03.06.2010, at 14:43, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Well, at least you've got your money back. And remember, next
> time buy new. You will support the economy!

I just bought a Line6 POD xt on ebay.de from a person, not a business, and the display has a vertical line of dead pixels. Have mailed the guy four times (received it on Monday) but no reply...

Really sucks.

I haven't started calling him names, only asked very politely for him to make a suggestion how to deal with the situtation. Apparently he is just ignoring me. On the other hand he just *might* be on vacation, yesterday was a holiday in parts of Germany and some people take the opportunity to escape.

I'll give it a few more days and tries...

Kai