First eBay A$$hole encountered

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 3 19:00:33 CEST 2010

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Well, at least you've got your money back. And remember, next
> time buy new. You will support the economy!

It was new, buy it now, legit business with website etc.
The drive wasn't poor quality (WD Scorpio Blue) just unlucky.
Everyone supports the economy whenever they open their wallet.
Even leaving your money sitting in a bank is supporting the economy.
It's just redistribution of wealth, a lot of which ends up with your
government being redistributed to far off lands in bribes and mysterious
disappearances, the total in circulation hardly ever fluctuates
dramatically.

Anyway.
I got an apology eventually and some sob story about ebay being a
minefield for sellers and the "I'm having a bad week" line.
This isn't the only company that denies faults and uses T&C's to try and
circumvent the law, but it's the first one I've dealt with that actually
attempted the fob off.

I'll have none of that, thank you.

"The drive was dusty, so I will deduct £2 from your refund" lol ;)