First eBay A$$hole encountered

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 2 22:41:35 CEST 2010

Apart from me, of course ;)

Bought a sata USB 160GB disk.
Needless to say because I'm posting this, after 2 days it went tits up
and wouldn't format and tested with thousands of bad sectors. Tested on
3 different machines.
Sent it back.
The guy said he'd test and replace if faulty.
Then bang, he's cut me off, cancelled the deal, refunded my money and
mails back moaning about how much money he has lost, about my poor
packing and some 'dust' on the drive, giving a lecture on his terms and
conditions. Says the drive works fine and I must be at fault.
I never once asked for a refund!
If the drive really was 'fine', most normal businesses would send it
right back. Why would he deny the fault and stuff me? A$$.

Faaarrrk ooorrff!

Must be a bad time down there....

My response on ebay is to quote distance selling regulations:

"My distance selling regulations card trumps your fairy tale terms and
conditions"