music-bar Digest, Vol 27, Issue 29

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 16 19:08:06 CEST 2010

Matt Picone wrote:
> If an enterprising developer were to offer such a product I predict it
> would do quite well as a 0.99 cent app...

It could be done in a few hours...
As THB says, if you know what commands you want to test, use a hex
editor and save it as a .syx file or similar (just a raw hex file)
Just about any midi sequencer or DAW can send that.
To go one step further, most DAWS support this sort of thing, some will
even let one type in or edit exiting sysex / midi commands / controller
data etc. in their track list view or whatever they chose to call it.