EOS Rebel T2i lenses

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 12 04:22:52 CEST 2010

Cool. My concern with the the 1.8 is the funky bokeh I have heard about relating to the amount of aperture blades, James mentioned this also. I'm planning to shoot some abstract light based stock footage for video projects so this concerned me.

Do you guys find you use the 50 1.4 a lot or only in specialized cases? I'm considering maybe going solely with this lens for now, might be a little crazy but I think it might help me get my photography chops back by limiting myself.