Summer jam the Hague

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 10 15:21:18 CEST 2010

I don t know  (about the Electribe neither for the Virus) but we will try
I managed at my place to synchronize ableton and logic ( Master) so i think
it should work with more computers ... Also if I recall you still have your
Mix table right ?
Otherwise we got a problem  :)

So I will will bring my small setup:
Novation SL 37
small mix table with one mic.
the beautiful useful chaossilator, ;-)
Plus the usb-Midi interfaces ( i got 2 more for sure if someone doesn t have
one .)

btw: I will avoid to bring those new devices  from my studio | Livng room :
- a new 'bad' drum kit but I don t know the brand  (It s working but i need
to buy a Bass drum pedal for it , now I m using one from a friend ... I don
t think the neighbours were happy when I tried it ...lol )
- Yamaha "Yamaha B 55N" ( working very well )
- 3 old tape band recorders + 2 new tapes  (working also)...
- I got an old Imac  but I don't know if it s worth something for music,I
think this submarine is way to slow ( any ideas ? )  ...
- Old amplifier Marantz (working)
All  this list for free or almost free :-P

So Yes I don t have any empty place in my living room by all means !!!!
but everything together look like a weird spaceship from the 80s  ...

:)
On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <
joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

> Excellent! :)
>
> Yeah, still have my AMT-8 interface... I could hook up an Electribe for
> MIDI clock. Or wasn't there some issue that the Electribe was an unstable
> source of clock? Or was it that the Virus had trouble staying in Sync?
> 2003... long time ago already! :)
>
>   --
>
> Joost Schuttelaar
> The Hague, NL
>

>  On Jul 10, 2010, at 11:45 , Romain / rXg wrote:
>
>  Joost,
> Thank you for reservation for a bathroom deluxe room !!! The only dark room
> after 5 o clock :P
> I will be here Friday night till Sunday evening ...
> I was thinking for the super Jam  that we could do a 'midi synch'
> Master-Slaves ( MTC, Beat Clock  or even through wireless [I didn t try the
> last one tho] ) then everybody will be able to record on their own laptops
> with their own setting ( Ableton live , logic, cubase, nuendo etc)  by all
> means ...
> then a big Mix will be needed at the end but I think your new plane can
> handle this :P...
> Do you still have your Midi interface ?
> I got few midi usb devices( 3 I guess) if some of us don t have one.
>
> Cool Idea or not ?
>

> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <
> joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:
>
>> August, the Hague. Who's up for it? Just had great food with Mohsen in
>> Amsterdam. Talking about good old music-bar times :) tomorrow to Gert!
>>
>> --
>>
>> Joost Schuttelaar
>> (sent by iPhone)
>>

> --