Summer jam the Hague

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 9 20:20:26 CEST 2010

Op 1-7-2010 0:20, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> on a unrelated note, planning trips with google maps/street view is wonderful. Joost I think I found your apartment by using the criteria: close to the hotel/train station and cloudy memories of being there along with what the building looked like you shot the firework into by accident.

And that building is still standing? :)

We've just returned from a holiday in the Netherlands, and for four
days, we've done quite a bit of driving around. The GPS navigation in my
Nokia E72 works wonderfully, although sometimes you need to use common
sense. It sometimes gets confused on the motorway if there's a road
close to it ('turn left now' - I don't think so).

My wife (who did the driving, because of my eye problems) started to
hate the female voice, but not as much as she hated the many roundabouts
and turbo-roundabouts. :)

- Peter