sweet :)

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 9 01:37:54 CEST 2010

Heh! The 13" is sweet though... I was considering it at first, but then realized that I've never been bothered by the size of 17", even on long trips. Actually, I find it very nice to be able to have a reasonable screen for some coding, for instance at a MetaLab visit at Jay's :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL