New album released

Aleix EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 2 12:48:02 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

Today I've finally released my new long-play album "At the End of the Other
Side" featuring 12 new tracks. This is, in my humble opinion, my most
"in-depth" experimentation musical project up to day and best produced,
covering a mixture of different styles within electronic music.

http://www.antarc.net

I hope you'll like the songs and the promotional website. Any comments will
be really appreciated. As usual, I would like to thank all the music-barians
that always have been following my music.

Enjoy!

/*
 * Aleix
 * www.antarc.net | soundcloud.com/antarc | www.myspace.com/antarc