iPad and noise.io

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 28 19:54:57 CET 2010

> honestly trying to use audio applications as they exist in present
> day with your finger is not going to be fun. I also don't believe
> it's as simple as programs just being able to support it, programs
> really need their UI designed around this type of interface idea to
> make them truly usable.

i have had a *lot* of fun with the music apps on iphone, more so than
other bigger gear in some ways, my only wish has been for more real
estate.  if noise.io works right away, within a few acceptable point
releases, i'm going to get a bit more interested.

> I have a tablet pc, I have a wacom cintique, great for drawing, but
> your standard OS and most application stuck to navigate in.

its true, there is much to be done in this realm.

;
--
Jay Vaughan